There are a couple of interesting career development seminars this week. Highlights:
- Thursday/Monday: “Writing a Teaching Philosophy: First Steps” with Stephen Van Wert and Whitney Zimmerman–registration required
- February 26th from 1-2:15 PM in 315 Rider Building OR
- Monday, March 2nd from 1-2:15 PM in 7A Sparks Building
- Thursday: “Non-Traditional Career Tracks” with Lauren Kaskiel, (GlaxoSmithKline), 5:45-6:45 PM in 101 Osmond
- Saturday: “Panel Discussion on Non-Academic Careers” with 12 Eberly alumni, 3:30 PM in the Nittany Lion Inn Boardroom–RSVP
These and other career development seminars may be found here.